TV distribution and control made easy
Your customers need only focus on the onscreen action, with our TV distribution solution for bars.
It’s the straightforward, low cost way to distribute the highest quality 4K and HD TV signals around your establishment.
With TRIAX’s bars solution, it’s easy to control content from a variety of sources across up to 8 separate viewing zones.
What’s more, discreetly tucked away equipment and reduced cabling improves bar aesthetics, so customers won’t be distracted by off-screen clutter.
Installers will also enjoy a fantastic value-for-money solution, that’s easy to set up and configure across extensive distances and sizeable premises.
Everyone's a winner
- Highest quality signals – uncompressed video/audio up to 10.2 Gbps
- No more cable clutter – fewer cables and less mess
- Distance no longer an issue – connect equipment up to 70m away for 1080p
- Low cost Cat 5e/6 cables – deliver high quality 4K resolution to displays up to 40m away
Products and technology
- Transmitters for HDMI signals via CAT cable with PoH. Built-in HDMI loop.
- HDCP Converters enables legacy TVs to work with the latest HDCP2.2 sources.
- Matrix switches offering the ultimate solutions in multi-room distribution of HD video, audio, IR and control signals.
- Receivers for receiving HDMI, IR & RS232 with PoH.
- Splitters with ultra-slim design. Delivering 4K with Smart EDID management.
HDBaseT™ All-in-One Solution – single cable/connector for multimedia distribution
- Utilises standard RJ45 connectors
- Power over HDBaseT™ (PoH) sends power to the HDMI receiver
- Supports HDCP 2.2 and 1.4
- Support for various controls while ensuring reliability and low latency
- USB support for software upgrades
Download our brochure for more on our 4K HD Distribution systems
How it works
The HTX 1H4LP4K Transmitter is designed for use in commercial point to point applications.
The transmitter converts HDMI signals to HDBaseT™ and distributes 1080p up to 70 meters and 4K up to 40 meters via the RJ45 output.
A HDMI mirrored output can be connected to the local display, negating the need for additional equipment and power points. The transmitter also provides power and enables full IR and various bi-directional control signals to transparently pass through from the receiver.
The transmitter enables one programme to be viewed on 4 displays. The transmitter can be daisy chained a further two times to enable a maximum of 8 zones to be created, making this a fantastic solution for Sports Bars.
Use with the HRX 1LP4K Receiver. A receiver will be required in all locations where secondary displays are situated and require access to content from the source.