NEW HDMI 2.0 Splitters
NEW HDMI 2.0 Distribution Amplifiers
The TRIAX HDA Series of HDMI Distribution Amplifier Splitters consist of both 2 and 4-way HDMI output versions.
Our existing range has now been extended with the arrival of new HDMI 2.0 splitters, capable of repeating a HDMI or DVI signal from one source to either two or four HDTV displays synchronously.
The new splitters are HDMI 2.0 & HDCP 2.2 compliant (and backwards compatible with all previous HDMI standards).
They automatically receive the EDID information from the HD displays within the installation and manage the best display resolution possible from port 1.
Capable of receiving resolutions 1080p@60Hz, 1080p 3D and up to 4Kx2K@60Hz 4:4:4, the input signal is automatically equalized for reliable transmission with proper EDID Management.
Featuring a high bandwidth of 18Gbps and transmission of 4Kx2K signal over 10m via AWG24 HDMI cable.
- 2 or 4 simultaneous HDMI outputs (subject to model)
- High bandwidth 18Gbps
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Supports hot-plug capability
- Compliant with HDMI 2.0, capable of transmitting 1080p, 3D & 4K signals
- Transmit 4Kx2K signal over 10m via AWG24 HDMI cable
- Auto-identify input resolution
- Support EDID management, automatically adopt the resolution of the first detected display from port 1~4
- Intuitive indicator for connection status & input HDCP compliance status
Available now from your TRIAX distributor.